1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Uhhhh. got my own cell phone. dropped out of college!
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory?
February 17, 2008
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Standing up to my father and choosing what I wanted to do with my life and not what he wanted.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting pulled over by the police and having to borrow money from my parents
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My rotator cuff!
11. What were the best things you bought?
DS lite, stuff for the apartment ...gifts for elizabeth. :3
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gas and food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Cedar Point! Apartment!
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2008?
Charlift - Bruises
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
ii. Thinner or fatter?
iii. Richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Getting upset at stupid things.
20. What jobs did you hold?
21. To where did you travel?
To north carolina to visit keenan and to sandusky ohio for cedar point!
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands in this last year?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Flapjack and Superjail! 83
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I strongly dislike my father. :3
26. What was the best book you read?
Hmmmm... prolly... Dry or Twilight.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Prolly Tegan and Sara. All indie rock, really.
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A wii.. an awesomer job.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Dark Knight I think..
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 19, I went with lizbeth after we got out of school to get her nose pierced and I got my lip pierced in the same day.. then she came over to my house and gave me amazing presents and then I had a small family birthday party.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Still getting paid but without having to work or go to school.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
34. What kept you sane?
Elizabeth and music.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most?
Heath Ledger I guess.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Prop 8 in CA.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Uhmm.. probably... Josh Bee. He is hilarious.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Community Colleges are for dummies.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I took the train back, back to where I came from, I took it all alone it's been so long I know.. Imagine me there my heart asleep with no air begging "ocean please, help me drown these memories""